Prezzo spedizione e servizio ineccepibile. Lo sceglierò sempre. Grazie
Send Parcel from Italy to Belarus
- collection at home
- estimated delivery time: to working days
- shipment tracking
europacco.com offers a customized service, if you want to send a Parcel to Belarus. We offer an economical solution for every kind of consignment. Our service includes home or business address collection by an express courier and delivery in more than 210 countries worldwide.
Send a Parcel safe, reliable and fast
Europacco.com brings your Parcel safely and quickly to its destination to Belarus. Shipping is easy: fill out the online form, print the label and attach it to your shipment – it is now ready for collection. All this is possible without registration and thus makes fast and simple the package delivery.
How can I track my Parcel?
With our tracking option you can monitor your Parcel from the collection to Italy to delivery to Belarus. Enter the shipping number on our tracking page.
How much does it cost to send a Parcel to Belarus?
Years of experience in the shipping sector and a high daily volume of consignments allow us to offer highly affordable prices. With europacco.com you can send a Parcel starting from only 101,00 to Belarus. For more information that is detailed please see our price list.
How long does it take to send a Parcel to Belarus?
The transit times from Italy to Belarus vary from to working days. Transit times are calculated in working days and depend on the starting location and the packet arrival area.
The last European dictatorship: Belarus
Since the collapse of the Soviet Union, Belarus is independent. In the political sphere, however, the country follows its own paths. Sometimes the state is called "the last European dictatorship," since President Lukaschenko, who has been at the top of the country since 1994, reigns Belarus quite authoritarian. Originally, the charge period was due after two septenate. This regulation was abolished by referendum in 2006 and released the candidacy of the autocrats even in the elections to follow. However, according to some international organizations, the elections do not follow common standards, and although Belarus has approached the EU, there is a very limited freedom of opinion and meeting. Additionally, the death penalty is still being applied in Belarus for very serious offenses. This is also part of the reasons why the country is not yet part of the European Council.
In economic terms, the country follows its own directions: for example, the economy has never been transformed into a free market economy. Both industry and agriculture continue to be in the hands of the state. For this reason, the "Belposhta", founded in 1995 and since then in charge of the postal service, is managed by the state.
If you would like to arrange a shipment in Belarus, we recommend using the following structure to apply the address, which does not differ from international standards, however, showing some special features. A complete Belarusian address is composed of a minimum of four lines:
- Name of the recipient
- Street name + street number (+ apartment)
- CAP + location
- REPUBLIC OF BELARUS
What attracts attention:
- Do not be confused: even if the Belarusian language uses Cyrillic writing, you can still use letters from the Latin alphabet.
- In the middle of the row containing the name of the street and the civic number and the row consisting of ZIP code and location, a line with the district ("Woblasz") may be added.
- The abbreviation "vul." stands for "road" (we recommend using this abbreviation if the official address is made up in this way.) Do not try to translate the street name in English).
- The abbreviation "d." is for "home" and can be used if a building name is specified.
- The abbreviation "vobl." stands for "Woblasz" respectively "Oblast", to assign a certain administrative district to Belarus. In any case, the abbreviation may appear in front of the district name.
- Especially in Minsk, where there is a special scheme for postal codes, as the old codes are transmitted with the new ones, the name "Minsk -xx" can be found, for example "Minsk -50". If you compile everything with the new postcode, exactly this sequence of digits (xxxx50) will also be found in the name of the new ZIP code.
Send a parcel to Belarus
Customs regulations in Belarus
For private consignments you have to fill out two documents: the export customs clearance form and an invoice or pro-forma invoice. europacco.com will send these forms to you by e-mail.
For commercial shipments please contact the customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.