ottimo servizio, da migliorare un pò i tempi di consegna
Ship pallet from Italy to France
- collection at home
- estimated delivery time: to working days
- shipment tracking
europacco.com offers a customized service, if you want to send a Pallet to France. We offer an economical solution for every kind of consignment. Our service includes home or business address collection by an express courier and delivery in more than 210 countries worldwide.
Send a Pallet safe, reliable and fast
Europacco.com brings your Pallet safely and quickly to its destination to France. Shipping is easy: fill out the online form, print the label and attach it to your shipment – it is now ready for collection. All this is possible without registration and thus makes fast and simple the package delivery.
How can I track my pallet?
With our tracking option you can monitor your Pallet from the collection to Italy to delivery to France. Enter the shipping number on our tracking page.
How much does it cost to send a pallet to France?
Years of experience in the shipping sector and a high daily volume of consignments allow us to offer highly affordable prices. With europacco.com you can send a Pallet starting from only 89,00 to France. For more information that is detailed please see our price list.
How long does it take to send a Pallet to France?
The transit times from Italy to France vary from to working days. Transit times are calculated in working days and depend on the starting location and the packet arrival area.
Europe and France
Although France is the largest country in Europe in terms of surface, it does no longer enjoys the supremacy it enjoyed once. In the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, France was going through a period of important social changes, resulting also as a model in the cultural sphere for all other countries. Under Louis XIV, or the "Sun King", France reached the pinnacle of absolutism that was also the source of the French Revolution, which served as an example for subsequent national movements throughout the world. Of course, France still has an important role in Europe, especially at the political and economic level. At least, the French economy was in continuous growth until 2008, a period known to be a major crisis in Europe.
The French address
Also at the postal system level, France has found several changes. A small revolution represented the introduction of postal codes in 1965. The latter enriched the format of the address of an important component. After the re-introduction of the five-post ZIP codes in 1972, the structure of the French address has never been changed again. An address issued correctly is still composed of five lines:
- Name of the recipient
- Name of the apartment / building
- House number + name of the street
- ZIP code + location
In France it is customary to add the name of the apartment or building, even if, in the absence of such information, the second line becomes superfluous. Therefore, the structure of a private French address would be as follows:
RESIDANCE DES FLEURS
1 RUE DE LA LÈGION D'HONNEUR
The structure of a French company address is very similar to the address of a private person, with the only difference that the name of the company must be in the first line and the addressee will follow in the second line of the address:
Nestlé France Usine Menier
a / s M. Moreau
7 BOULEVARD PIERRE CARLE
- In France the last four lines are usually written in capital letters.
- Accents such as grave (`), acute (') or circumflex (^) must be placed correctly. Using capital letters, misunderstandings can be avoided.
- "a / s" is the French variant of the "c / o" (care of) international.
- Titles such as "M." (Monsieur), "Mme" (Madame) or "Mlle" (Mademoiselle) are often used in France, even if they are not obligatory.
- Certainly, in the professional field there are abbreviations or terms, which are also used in other languages: "Firme" stands for example for company or agency, the abbreviation "SAS" stands for "Société par Actions Simplifiée au capital", respectively "Simplified anonymous company". The abbreviation "SARL", very usual in the format of the French address, means "Société A Responsabilités Limitées", hence "SRL".
Send a package to France
Whether you send a package to Nizza, Lion, Touluse or Paris, service and costs do not vary. We offer a secure service, if you have to send company documents, patterns and products. You can also send souvenirs, excess baggage and suitcases to France. In case you want to send wine to France or other delicate objects, please contact our customer service by e-mail and you will promptly receive a quote.