veloci come sempre
Send Parcel from Italy to Germany
- collection at home
- estimated delivery time: to working days
- shipment tracking
europacco.com offers a customized service, if you want to send a Parcel to Germany. We offer an economical solution for every kind of consignment. Our service includes home or business address collection by an express courier and delivery in more than 210 countries worldwide.
Send a Parcel safe, reliable and fast
Europacco.com brings your Parcel safely and quickly to its destination to Germany. Shipping is easy: fill out the online form, print the label and attach it to your shipment – it is now ready for collection. All this is possible without registration and thus makes fast and simple the package delivery.
How can I track my Parcel?
With our tracking option you can monitor your Parcel from the collection to Italy to delivery to Germany. Enter the shipping number on our tracking page.
How much does it cost to send a Parcel to Germany?
Years of experience in the shipping sector and a high daily volume of consignments allow us to offer highly affordable prices. With europacco.com you can send a Parcel starting from only 16,00 to Germany. For more information that is detailed please see our price list.
How long does it take to send a Parcel to Germany?
The transit times from Italy to Germany vary from to working days. Transit times are calculated in working days and depend on the starting location and the packet arrival area.
Germany: Superlative export level
The German economy is flourishing. Several factors determine the quality of the destination and the ability to compete at the internationally economically strong country located in the center of Europe. While in the years after unification Germany faced problems in ensuring the prosperity of the "new federal states", in the present, the Germans are able to achieve a trade surplus. German companies export more than they import - business flourishes. The transport sector also takes advantage of it. To ensure perfect operation, the proper mailing of shipping also plays an important role. Contrary to other countries in the world, Germany is in favor of a well-functioning postal system, which is committed to providing proper addressing.
Correct address structure
In Germany, the address setting is aligned with international standards, though retaining some peculiarities. In general, a German address is composed of four lines. Consider a model of a German private address we should have:
- First name + last name
- Street name + civic number
- ZIP code of 5 characters + town
If you would like to arrange a shipment to a private address in Germany, then it should be structured as follows:
Basically, a business address does not distinguish itself from a private address. If a company has a mailbox, the second line should contain the box number instead of the street name. It is advisable to add the word "Postfach" (mailbox). A proper business address should look like this:
Mario Rossi srl
to the attention of Mario Rossi (optional)
- Abbreviation Samples (Part One): Instead of the internationally customized abbreviation ("care of"), the German language space (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) is used more than once "zu Handen" or better the abbreviation "zH" or "z.Hd.", rarely even "p. Adr. "(" For Adresse ", which is for" by address "). In a few cases there is also the abbreviation "o.V.i.A." ("oder Vertreter im Amt", which stands for "or acting representative").
- Abbreviation Samples (Part Two): If you find the abbreviation "Str." In a German address, this is for "Straße", meaning road. The term can be directly attached to the street name (Maximilianstr.) or separately (Neuhauser Str.).
- Justification: There are no spaces in the address field, all the address appears in a block.
- Uniform: Underlines are not used in German addresses.
- Mailboxes: If you ship to a mailbox, you should - as mentioned above - not use the name of the street, but only the term "Postfach" and the mailbox number. In Germany, the number of the mailboxes can be 4 to 8 digits.
- Symbols: Special characters "ö", "ä" or "ü" used in German can be replaced with "oe", "ae" or "ue". Example: "München" or "Muenchen".
- More precise: more precise indication in the address (number of apartments, floor, ...) are not required and are therefore not used. If you want to put them in, then go to the second line behind the civic number.
Maximilianstr. 3, Top 13
Send package to Germany
Whether you are sending a package to Berlin, Munich or Frankfurt, we are bringing your packages quickly and safely to their destination. europacco.com offers tailor-made service solutions. It is a safe and reliable way to send your company documents, patterns, samples or products. In addition you can send bulky holiday souvenirs and excess baggage or your whole suitcase to Germany. A courier brings it right to your doorstep. Upon request you can also send wine to Germany. europacco.com offers fast and simple service.