What are cookies?Cookies are small text files that are saved on your computer when you visit a specific internet page.
Therefore to facilitate easy and complete use of this website it is recommended to configure your browser in such a way, that it accepts the use of said cookies.
The cookies are not harmful to your computer, smartphone or tablet. The cookies generated by this site do not store personally identifiable information but only encrypted information.
europacco.com uses the following cookies:
Navigation cookiesThese cookies are essential, in order to allow you to navigate the site and use its functionalities. Without cookies it is possible that some functionalities won't be accessible or will not work properly. The cookies which are strictly necessary are those used to memorize an identifier for the purpose of identifying a user against other users, in order to provide the user with a precise and coherent service.
The use of these cookies serves only to improve the performance of the site. Such cookies do not collect information that can identify the user. All information gathered by these cookies is aggregated in anonymous form and used solely to improve the functionalities of the site.
Functional cookiesThese cookies are only corresponding to an action by the user, but can also be implemented in the delivery of a service, not explicitly requested but offered to the user. They can also be used to avoid re-offering a service to a specific user that has been offered before. In addition these cookies allow the site to keep track of the choices of the user. Information gathered by these cookies is anonymous and cannot be used to estimate the behavior of the user on other sites.
Third party cookies for marketing/retargeting
These cookies are being used by europacco.com or its partners to show our advertisements when you visit other websites. The use of these cookies does not involve processing any personal data, but can allow the connection to the browser installed on your computer or other machines while navigating the Internet.
How to disable cookiesThe data privacy act gives users the option to disable cookies that are pre-installed on the computer. This opt-out applies to "technical cookies" (sec.122 of the Italian Privacy Act) as well as for any other cookies that have been previously accepted by the user.
How to disable cookies in different browsers:
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click on the "Tools" button and then on "Internet options".
3. Select the tab "Privacy" and move the slider to the level of privacy that you desire (higher for blocking more or all cookies and lower for allowing more or all).
4. Then click OK.
1. Open Firefox
2. Press "Alt" on the keyboard.
3. On the toolbar in the upper part of the browser, select "Tools" and then "Options".
4. Then select the tab "Privacy".
5. Go to "History Settings:" and subsequently to "Use personalized settings". Deselect "Accept cookies from websites" and save your preferences.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click on the "Tools" icon.
3. Select "Settings" and then "Advanced settings".
4. Select "Content settings" under the section "Privacy".
5. On the tab "Cookies" it is possible to deselect "Cookies" and save your preferences.
1. Open Safari.
2. Select "Preferences" in the tool bar and then select the control panel "Security" in the window that follows.
3. In the section "Accept cookies" it is possible to specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For further information click on the "Help" button (shown as a question mark).
4. For further information on cookies memorized on your computer, click on "Show cookies".
This way the user can proceed to disable and/or delete cookies through the settings of his/her own browser and or disable and/or delete single "non technical" cookies installed by third parties with the help of the website of the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) at www.youronlinechoices.eu.
HotjarTo assure the quality of our web site and web offers we use the analyzing tool "Hotjar" Hotjar Ltd. (www.hotjar.com, 3 Lyons Range, 20 Bisazza Street, Sliema SLM 1640, Malta, Europe), which allows an anonymous evaluation of the use. Anonymous utilization protocols will be saved according to existing legislative regulations and canceled automatically after three days. For further details on the data protection statement of Hotjar please consult: https://www.hotjar.com/privacy
europacco.com is an online portal based in Bolzano that offers pickups both at individuals and companies, and deliveries all over the world, thanks to the collaboration with the best courier and transport companies.