Prices for sending a packet in USA
With europacco.com you can not only organize a shipment easily, but you can also ship packages at an economic prices. We organize low cost shipments in USA. You can find the price for a shipment in USA in the following table. You can organize a low cost package shipment entering europacco.com.
|0 to 2 kg
Send Parcel from Italy to USA
- collection at home
- estimated delivery time: 4 to 8 working days
- shipment tracking
europacco.com offers a customized service, if you want to send a Parcel to USA. We offer an economical solution for every kind of consignment. Our service includes home or business address collection by an express courier and delivery in more than 210 countries worldwide.
Send a Parcel safe, reliable and fast
Europacco.com brings your Parcel safely and quickly to its destination to USA. Shipping is easy: fill out the online form, print the label and attach it to your shipment – it is now ready for collection. All this is possible without registration and thus makes fast and simple the package delivery.
How can I track my Parcel?
With our tracking option you can monitor your Parcel from the collection to Italy to delivery to USA. Enter the shipping number on our tracking page.
How much does it cost to send a Parcel to USA?
Years of experience in the shipping sector and a high daily volume of consignments allow us to offer highly affordable prices. With europacco.com you can send a Parcel starting from only 144,00 to USA. For more information that is detailed please see our price list.
How long does it take to send a Parcel to USA?
The transit times from Italy to USA vary from 4 to 8 working days. Transit times are calculated in working days and depend on the starting location and the packet arrival area.
The United States of America
The United States includes the 50 States of North America more California, New York, Florida, Texas, Alaska, Washington and Hawaii. Hollywood is the center of the American Film Industry and the Time Square in New York, the center of the Theater District of Broadway. New York is the largest city in the country and the capital of the United States is Washington DC. The country offers a varied interesting scenario as the Grand Canyon or Niagara Falls. One of the biggest attractions is the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. Orlando has become the most visited city in Las Vegas. Las Vegas, Nevada is the metropolis of the game with several benches and casino gambling.
Did you know that...
American citizens do not hold any identity card. They use the driver's license for identify themselves. In America, in many stores, the advertised price is not necessarily what the customer goes to pay as final price. In case, the customer is offered the final price once he makes the checkout, including the taxes. Still today, in the USA, the chocolate eggs with inside toys, are prohibited and forbidden because of the introduction of non-edible material in food.
Send parcel to the United States
Whether you send a package to Los Angeles, Miami, Boston or New York, service and costs do not vary. We offer a secure service, if you have to send company documents, patterns and products. You can also send souvenirs, excess baggage and suitcases to USA. In case you want to send fragile objects in America, please contact our customer service by e-mail and you will promptly receive a quote.
Customs regulations in USA
In the US, shipments such as "gift" with a value of up to US $ 100.00, may be imported free of customs duties and charges. The recipient may not receive the goods with a value of more than $ 100.00 per day, in shipments of type "gift". Even on shipments of US-made goods, no duties are payable. In this case please write on the package "American Goods Returned."
Alcoholic beverages, tobacco products and tobacco itself, perfumes and liquids with alcohol content with a value of more than $ 5.00 must be declared. Please note that some US states do not allow the import of alcohol. For precise information, please contact the US Customs.
Please complete the declaration of free export and the proforma invoice (or attach the original bill). On the package it should be written: "Unsolicited Gift" (gift not required, so that it appears that there is no order for the goods).
For commercial shipments in the United States please contact our customer service via e-mail to [email protected] providing accurate information in order to be able to propose you a tailor-made for you.
What cannot enter the United States, not even in a pack
Like every country, also US have banned certain goods, which by law cannot be imported into the country. In this sense, the United States are noted for the absurd laws and emanations, which are still valid today. There are laws in the United States that have been lawful many decades ago and that today seem no longer current or even absurd for our days. Import laws contain precise rules, which each customer is required to comply with.
In the United States, for compliance with import regulations, it is responsible the US. Customs and Border Protection, the entity for the Customs and Border Police Department of the Department of Homeland Security. In collaboration with other ministries, including the United States Fish and Wildlife Service, the Department of Agriculture and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, have imposed provisions on the import of certain goods. In this long list there are, on the one hand, certain products that cannot be imported into the United States, the so-called "prohibited goods". Among these are dangerous toys, unauthorized machines, game and of course illegal substances such as absinthe or rohypnol. On the other hand, there are product groups, "restricted items", which are limited and can only be imported if you have a certain license. Among these there are the weapons, certain types of fruits and vegetables, animal products, their derivatives and the animals themselves.
Below there’s a brief listing, including curious products, which are subject to certain charges during import into the United States:
- Absinthe: forbidden. Absinthe contains tujone, a neurotoxic, a discolored liquid with a similar smell to the menthol. Although the content of tujone in absinthe has been limited to a maximum of 35 mg per kg and therefore the effect is similar to alcohol, the absinthe containing tujone remains prohibited in the United States.
- Alcoholic drinks: restricted. Depending on the Federal State, separate rules are applied to the imported product. To avoid difficulties when importing in general, one should consider: alcohol should not be shipped, which also applies to alcoholic sweets.
- Cat or dog hair: forbidden. In the United States the import (but also the export), practically the transport and production of cat or dog hair products are illegal. An infringement in this sense can go up to 10,000 Euros for the transgressor.
- Packaged food: restricted. Finished products can only be imported in the United States in a limited way. All foods containing meat (including bouillon or ready-to-use soups) are however strictly forbidden.
- Dangerous goods: forbidden. Chemical agents but also batteries (such as cell phones) are a potential hazard and cannot be dispatched to the United States.
- The surprise chocolate eggs: forbidden. A special surprise in this list is the chocolate egg supposedly not to be dangerous which can contains toys for children. But even though the most loved gift of Europe cannot be shipped to the United States - for the following reason: toys in the egg, according to the US authorities, are classified as dangerous, as there is a danger of suffocation.
All prohibited items, respectively, restricted items, which can only be imported into the United States only, are listed on the official website of the Customs and Border Police Department on www.cbp.gov. If you are unsure whether a particular product can be shipped or not, then it is advisable to first request information from the official authorities.